Promoting manufacturing in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina
High Performance Manufacturing Association
Who are We?
A collection of companies, educators, business groups and goverment groups with a common goal to see manufacturing businesses in and around the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina grow and
Working together to provide resources and develop solutions to ensure competitive manufacturing within a global marketplace.
How did we get started?
- Initial interest identified at Davidson Community College (DCCC) Advanced Manufacturing Advisory Committee (Jan 2011)
- Initial planning group drawn from Davidson County businesses, Chambers of Commerce and DCCC
- First major event was January 2012 and drew over 110 attendees
- Manufacturing driven
- Target company leadership
- Plan value added take aways from every event
- Introduce and increase utilization of resources
- Foster collaborative environment
- Enhance the quality of the regional workforce
- Commitment to success of regional manufacturing businesses
- Active participation in planning events and activities
- "No Solicitation" Policy